DAILY QUOTE

DAILY QUOTE

Chocolate is as good for you as exercise, according to research.

Friday, December 3, 2010

First attempt! = D


 My first attempt at dressing-up! I kinda "realized" that I was not going to be going out much often, for the next three months, courtesy my exams. So, I just dressed up at home! Tried to, atleast. = P


The first photo is a day look.
And this one is a night look. 
I kinda thought that the tights looked weird because the shorts couldn't hide those weird lines. But then I went, heck, wtf?! Let me just put them up!  I like them! So here they are!
I will find better tights, when I get the time. ^.^


Turtleneck sweater- USA
Shorts- Thailand
Tights- Local Shop
Belts- White, thrift
Denim, somewhere from childhood = ]
Beaded necklace worn as a bracelet- Temple in Pondicherry
Purple necklace- Thailand
White bracelet- Thailand
Converse Sneakers



5 comments:

  1. Okkkaaayyyy! The first picture is funny! =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually like the lines on the stockings. Makes it slightly grungey :")

    ReplyDelete
  3. u look awesome babe!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeeep!!! So, sorry! I never thought people checked out my blog!!! = P

    Ady: LOL, yeah. ^^
    Anon: Really? Hehe, thank you. :)
    Spardha: = D Thank you! Me too! = D
    Deepti: Thanks you!!! = D
    <3

    ReplyDelete