DAILY QUOTE

DAILY QUOTE

Chocolate is as good for you as exercise, according to research.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The beginning of the end. Or, is it the opposite?

I am almost over with my final examinations and almost out of school. I have to start applying to colleges now.  I am happy, no doubt, but there is no apparent excitement in me since a lot changed in the past one month. March, despite being my birthday month, has almost always been kinda bad for me. And this time, it was really bad. But, heck. That is done now. I would rather not think about it.
I would like to welcome April with smiles. : )
So, yesterday I gave my second-last exam and then I had a girls' day out with my best friends. Always fun! ^.^
And, that (look above) is what I wore. I was and I am serious about this blog, and I am going to run it. My hibernation is officially, OVER. And, no more procrastination either. I am done being lazy about the priorities in my life. I am never going to take things for granted now. NEVER. Hopefully. = P
Floral Shirt: Sarojini Nagar.
<3 it.









 Jeans converted to shorts: Shopper's Stop.
Peace bracelet(which I wear almost all the time): Target, a gift from my cousin sister. <3















Bag: Aurobindo Ashram.












Gold, badly bruised sandals: Catwalk

















I want, retail therapy. And, ice cream. ^^

<3<3<3
Jen.  ^.^

2 comments:

  1. Very cute <3 I want to go to Sarojini nagar too. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! = D
    Haha, come to Delhi someday and I will take you!!!
    I want to Street shop in Mumbai! ;'(
    <3

    ReplyDelete