DAILY QUOTE

DAILY QUOTE

Chocolate is as good for you as exercise, according to research.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

KALLOL DATTA 1955, WIFW 2011

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE KALLOL DATTA
His clothes are always amazing, always. I feel they epitomize Everyday Quirk. Quirky yet simple and no-frills clothing which can be worn everyday. And, which are comfortable as well. Fashion for me is comfort.  = D
The man in himself is mesmerizing- comfortable in his own skin. I love it when I look at him. I want to meet him in real life. DUH. I hope he reads this and is kind hearted enough to grant on me, a glimpse of his grandeur. = P
(PS. What am I writing? Goodness gracious. Do you think I need English classes? Be honest. = D)




































(Above and below images: http://kalloldatta1955.blogspot.com/ )






















'Don't say that it is Fashion'
Garments are used to personify beings, today and always...




























































































































































(WIFW images: www.fashioninquisitive.com )

3 comments:

  1. LOVE! You have no idea how much I love his work. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. His clothes are lovely!! I wonder why all the model wear such a bereaved expression, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karishma: :D :D :D !!!

    Magali: I know!
    Oh, that? My view: I think it's because people are supposed to notice the clothes and not the models. So, even if they look at her face, they won't like it and look down. :P

    ReplyDelete