DAILY QUOTE

DAILY QUOTE

Chocolate is as good for you as exercise, according to research.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

LOOK! A, uuum, what's that word?!

What is that synonym for the word, realization?! Looking up the thesaurus..
Epiphany? Too heavy, but what the heck. :P

Well, I realized in the past two days that I am not at all exclusive about fashion. I mean heck. Look down. That is MY idea of "dressing up".


I'm not being negative(I hate being that). I like to dress up, when I like to dress up. On other day, well, I am just happy in a tee and jeans. Honestly, dressing up as well as my fellow bloggers is too tedious and too difficult for me.
Plus, I love so many other things. SO much. And, I want to write about those. And among those, fashion and style occupy a small place.

My blog is what?
My diary to the world. Except obviously, some very private, dark, not-to-be-told-to-everyones. :P
My perceptions.
My opinions.
My ideas.
My love. My detest.
Almost everything that I am, was, will be, want to be, need to be, have to be.

So, on that note, my blog needs a new name. Obviously, I want something unique, but of course, I can't think of anything. :P

I wish I was more creative.
Sigh. ^.^

Well, I will be thinking then. Hoping to come up with something!

<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment