DAILY QUOTE

DAILY QUOTE

Chocolate is as good for you as exercise, according to research.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

New Name.

SPIRITUS ARCUS.


Latin for "The Rainbow Spirit".
I had this name in mind, but I didn't want it to be just in English. 
So, yeah. Three cheers for Google Translate, "Hip-dip-hurray!". :P


Hopefully, this will be my last name change. Hopefully. :P

Color blocking. :P


There is so much confusion around and inside of me. I am a very confused personality. Who gets irritated by it the most? Obviously, I.


Oh, well. Life is that. I'll just have ice cream. :D


I have been trying my hand at editing. Pretty amazing(at least, according to me). Random photo editing. 
I want a really nice camera, but till then I am happy with editing. One learns something or the other, right? :)





I was going to write something. I forgot. :P


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment