DAILY QUOTE

DAILY QUOTE

Chocolate is as good for you as exercise, according to research.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Oh, procrastination. My soul mate.

I HATE MYSELF.

Not literally, but sometimes I can't help it.
Sample these: I was supposed to have an active blog. All I have are 51 posts, and 4 followers. JOY.
Obviously, I won't have followers if  I update my blog only once in, what? SIX months? Or, more.

I am supposed to be studying my ass off. But, I'm not.

There is more stuff. I am just too bloody lazy to remember. I AM SUCH A HIGH CLASS PROCRASTINATOR.

Anyway, enough of the ranting and uppercase-d words. There has been enough bad stuff going around. Ranting won't make it better.

I won't make any promises about being active with the blog. But, I will study. I Promise.


I was in Pondicherry for a week. Personal and sad reason. Didn't take my camera because of that reason. Though, I did take some photos with my phone's camera. Which literally, sucks. But, I'll still put them up. But, I'll procrastinate first. I'll put them up. Later.

Till then, make do with more crappy photographs. :P



















I mixed-moshed this a lot and, this is the result. I like it.
































Birthdays.

Dilli Haat.

































Adios. I am off to get my eyebrows threaded, and then hopefully study. I'm a hypocrite.

Random word of the day: Notebooks.

<3

2 comments: