DAILY QUOTE

DAILY QUOTE

Chocolate is as good for you as exercise, according to research.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

When you don't edit, and yet it's worth the good credit? LAME.





  I couldn't choose the best one! 
 I think all of them are good!
 UNEDITED. So Proud. :P
  I'm sorry for being so pathetically proud of my work despite being a complete novice!!! I couldn't help it. I love myself. :P
  (The font is kind of f***ed here. Sorry for that. I still need to get used to layouts and all. :))























Mommy. <3


Now, check this out 



















There is just this sheer satisfaction that one gets out of photographs which come out good in just one try, and do not need to be edited at all. I will love, cherish and be proud of this forever. Even after "the better photographs to come".
Oh-oh! Mind you! This was taken from a digital camera! Which isn't easy! :P
I know this isn't very, absolutely amazing or anything close. But if it brings a genuine smile to my face, I love it. <3


I LOVE THIS. Yummy choco-lava cakes! Dominoes<3<3<3.

I want a pizza now. (Photo courtesy: Tumblr)


P.S. I did something today. I think I'll do it more. I don't know.

<3<3<3

1 comment:


  1. Book Mumbai to Mahabaleshwar Cabs Online at cabs2go Car Rentals. Trust cabs2go for the Best
    mumbai to Mahabaleshwar car rental Services.

    ReplyDelete