DAILY QUOTE

DAILY QUOTE

Chocolate is as good for you as exercise, according to research.

Monday, September 24, 2012

Perfection.

I have this, this perfect, PERFECT element in my life. I can break you or make you. I can let us fall or let us grow. I can worry myself to no end or I can just let it flow. I should just let it be, shouldn't I? Yes. Yes, I should.
You surprise me when I least expect you to. When I am not in contact with you, is when I love you the most. You want me to change. You want me to be better. Do I want to be better? Yes. Yes, I want to be better for you.
Maybe all relationships are not meant to be. But I know this is. I know this is! I want to make it work. But it's hard, okay? You may not agree. But it is.
I'm sorry, perfection. I'm sorry. Apologies.


Really? I always thought it was made of pineapples.

No comments:

Post a Comment