DAILY QUOTE

DAILY QUOTE

Chocolate is as good for you as exercise, according to research.

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Record.

A film is a series of moving images. A film is a painting, a moving painting, sometimes beautiful to view, while sometimes it's the most boring, useless, nonsensical commodity. One to not give out a message, an important message, but one to just rake in the money.

I'm studying for my exam tomorrow. Unlike other subjects, it's pretty flexible. We can pretty much play around with it (not really, no). It's like reading literature, just that we watch films. I did not like 'The Searchers'. Na. Adventure, western, sci-fi (didn't like 'Blade Runner' either). I am not addicted to films, I don't think I ever will be. But there are some that impress me to no end.
 'The Piano' is amazing. Watch it.
Persepolis.
The Mona Lisa Smile.
Offside.
THELMA AND LOUISE. OH MY GOD. THELMA AND LOUISE.

I studied today. Yeah. I did. Somebody should be proud. I should be proud.
Then I read. I mostly read. I managed to distract myself today. Yes, I did. I hope I'm able to do that everyday. I hope I do not lose my marbles over that completely irreplaceable, useful, needed, wanted element in my life.
Never-letting-go. Call me crazy, but I am never letting go.




No comments:

Post a Comment